January 1, 2015
From exciting new commissions to project completions, today we are reflecting on the highlights of the past year:
- Completion of the Telesis space in the historic Dairy House, St. Mary Catholic Church renovation in Aurora, Nebraska, bedroom renovation of the Kappa Alpha Theta house at UNL, new Gloria Deo store in Lincoln, new Nelnet office in Omaha, and the window replacement at Saratoga Elementary, our first Lincoln Public Schools project.
- Looking forward to the completion of the Newman Center | St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church at UNL and St. Patrick Catholic Church in Havelock.
- New projects for the UNL Lutheran Center and St. Patrick Catholic Church in Council Bluffs, Iowa.
- Working alongside experts and artisans for our church projects, including EverGreene Architectural Arts in New York and Franz Mayer of Munich, a stained glass studio in Germany.
- A past project, the parish hall addition of St. Mary Catholic Church in Sutton, Nebraska, survived the May 11th tornado with the only power in town and served 500 Red Cross volunteers daily meals.
- In addition to continued good health and expanding families, the Clark Architects team attended several national conferences, worked on our drawing skills with talented artist and architect, Bob Hanna, and biked to meetings in style on our custom CAC bicycles!
The most fulfilling aspects of 2014 were seeing our projects successfully serve the users and having clients believe in our work and the service we provide.
Cheers to a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2015!